Identifying Rooms as Bookable
In order for residents and activity coordinators to book a room, you must first make the rooms available for booking.
- Click on the Search tab, then select Locations/Residents.
- Enter filter criteria for the room you want to make bookable and click Search Now.
- Click on the Room from the search list to open the location info page.
- Expand the Bookings panel.
- Check the Bookable checkbox. This ensures this location can be used in the Room Bookings Calendar.
- Select the Room Type and enter the Square Footage.
- Upload a profile picture that will be shown on the room view of the Calendar.
- Enter the Room Capacity for the room configurations shown that apply to this location.
- Enter any Room Amenities in the field provided.
- Click Save.