Creating Setup and Tear Down Task Templates
You can create templates for common event setup and tear down tasks. Use these templates to quickly and easily assign these common tasks to the appropriate department.
- Click on the Settings tab, then select the Templates tab.
- Click on Add Work Order Template.
- Enter the information for the template, including Department, Priority(usually By Appointment for event based templates), and Description.
- Use the Appt Start and Appt End fields to specify how long the job typically takes. The actual times you enter do not matter at this stage, it's the time between them. Knowing the length of time helps TheWorxHub to block off an appropriate timeslot on the calendar.
- Check the box to make the template available for Room Bookings and then select if this template applies to Room Setup, Room Tear Down, or Both.
- Click the arrow next to Save and select Save as Template.