Managing Pick Lists
In TheWorxHub, pick lists can be customized to allow for more personalized reporting and tracking of data. *Note: Clients who have purchased the WorxIQ add-on will need to contact their WorxIQ Administrator to make changes to pick lists in the account.
To access the Pick List settings in TheWorxHub:
- Click on the Settings tab, then select the Pick Lists tab.
How to Customize a Pick List
- Choose the pick list you would like to edit by clicking on the Pick List name. The current pick list items will appear to the right. *Note: Certain pick lists contain different items based on the Department that is selected at the top of the screen. Be sure to select the correct Department before adding a new pick list Item.
- To add an additional item to the pick list, click the New Pick List Item button.
- Enter the Name for the item.
- The Owner will automatically populate with your organization name.
- If you would like for this item to be the Default option for the pick list, click the value in the Default column to reveal a checkbox. Checking this box will make the pick list item the default value.
- To hide pick list items, click the value in the Visible column to reveal a checkbox. Unchecking this box will hide this item to prevent it from being selected. *Note: Items with the lock icon () next to the pick list Name cannot be deleted, but can be hidden using this method.
- Rearrange any items by clicking and dragging the reorder () icon.
- Click the Save Changes to this Pick List button.