Batch Reassigning Work Orders
Watch the Video Tutorial:
How to Batch Reassign Work Orders
- Click on Account Setup.
- Click on Users.
- Search for and select the user whose work needs to be reassigned. Click on the user's name.
- Hover your mouse over the Shortcuts menu and select Reassign Work.
- Here you will see the total number of work orders assigned to the user. *Note: This number includes all work orders in all statuses. You can click the number to see a list of those work orders.
- Use the Select Your Status filter to choose the status of the work orders that will be reassigned. You can choose multiple statuses by holding the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Select the user you would like to Reassign to.
- If necessary you can select either Delete User or Disable Login if the user is no longer with your organization. *Note: You will be unable to delete the user if the user still has any work orders or transactions associated with his account.
- Click the Reassign Now button to reassign the work orders.
- You will see a message showing the reassignment was successful. *Note: The Employee counts on any employee reporting pages will update overnight.