How to Set Up the MyFacilityDude page
- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Click on the Setup MyFacilityDude link in the Shortcuts section at the top of the page.
- You can choose to show the Budget Code and Building information on the request form and whether or not Budget is required. *Note: If you are not using Budget Codes or Bldg./Units in your InventoryEdge account, they do not need to be shown on the form.
- If you would like to allow requesters to be able to print the catalog, select Yes for that option.
- Enter Your MFD Admin Contact Name and Phone Number. This information will appear on the MyFacilityDude Help link page.
- Select if you would like to Hide the Unit Price information. The cart total will only be displayed when the unit price is also displayed.
- Enter an Email Us address for your requesters to contact with any questions or comments.
- Select a predefined Introduction Paragraph or create your own to provide instructions for requesters to follow. It will be displayed under the filtering options on the inventory request page.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.