Bldg./Units are the individual free-standing structures at each of your Locations. You would use Bldg./Units if your organization has multiple campuses or sites with multiple structures at each one. In order to add Bldg./Units into your account, you will need to set up Locations first.
- Under the Information & Analysis section on your home page click on Bldg./Unit.
- You will then see a list of My Bldg./Units. The Bldg./Units listed here are ones that have been set up in any other Dude Solutions application you are using.
- To activate a Bldg./Unit, click on the gray thumbs-down icon () next to that Bldg./Unit's name.
- When the page refreshes, the icon will be changed to a yellow thumbs-up () to indicate that the Bldg./Unit is now active in InventoryEdge.
How to Add New Bldg./Units
Click on the Bldg./Unit link under the Information Analysis section of the Inventory home page.
- Click the Add New Bldg./Unit link at the top of the list.
Select the appropriate Location from the drop down box.
Enter the Bldg./Unit Name.
Enter the Bldg./Unit Used By Square Footage and Number of Occupants for this building. This information is not required and can be added at any time.
Click Save. *Note: If you add a new Bldg./Unit to Inventory, don't forget to log into your other subscribed products to activate the Bldg./Unit in that application.