Logging into Capital Forecast
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type login.facilitydude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Username and your Password.
- Select Capital Forecast in the Product box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Capital Forecast Home Page
My Account Link
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple Dude Solutions applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the Capital Forecast home page.
- Needs - where you can see a list of Needs currently entered into the system.
- Equipment - shows a list of your pieces of equipment entered into Capital Forecast.
- Building Components - where you can access a list of your Building Components.
- Account Setup - where you can set up certain aspects of your account. This tab is only available to Administrators.
- The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find specific Needs, Building Components, or Equipment based on the keyword you are searching.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find the Need, Building Component, or Equipment you are looking for.
- The Help link on the far right will take you to a page that lists ways to contact our support team.
- The Actions menu contains links to Add information to your account, List the current fields, create Graphs, and run Reports.
- This center section allows you to create quick charts based on the data you have entered into Capital Forecast.
- Six different charts can be populated including, Needs Forecast by System, Needs Forecast by Classification, Needs Forecast by Type, Needs by Status, 5 Year Needs Costs, and FCI.
- Once you have selected a chart and set the appropriate filters, you can print to both PDF format or Excel.
The Information Analysis section on the right side of the home page gives you links to all the major components of Capital Forecast. You can click on a link to view, add, and report on that specific information. Access lists of your Equipment, Needs, Suppliers, Building Types, etc. by clicking on the corresponding link.
- The Quick Launch section displays shortcut links to different functions of the system. The Administrator Quick Launch sections displays the following:
- Account Setup - Takes you to the same page as the Account Setup tab, where you can access the setup link only available to Administrators.
- Model Rebuild Status - This link takes you to a list of your Model Rebuild Statuses and the date each was submitted.
- Needs Report - This shortcut takes you to the report criteria you can enter to run a Needs Report.