Updating Suppliers can either be done one at a time, or you can apply the same change to multiple Suppliers. If you are only updating one Supplier, you have the option of right-clicking the Supplier, and selecting Edit. However, Asset Essentials provides you with a quick update feature that can be applied to as many Suppliers as needed.
How to Batch Update Suppliers
Click on the Parts & Purchase Orders menu icon and then click Suppliers.
- Select the Supplier(s) you wish to update by checking the box to the left of the Supplier Name(s).
- Click on the More button, and select Update.
- An Update window will appear, with tabs at the top for Assigned To and Associations. Click on the tabs to navigate to the data you need to update.
- Check the box next to the field that needs updating, and then select the correct field that the Supplier(s) needs.
- Click Save when you have made all the appropriate changes needed across all tabs. This will update all selected Suppliers with that information.