Printing Safety Programs
Note: Only clients with Asset Essentials Enterprise have access to the Safety Programs feature. If you are interested in accessing Asset Essentials Enterprise features, please contact your Implementation Specialist or your Sales Representative.
How to Print Safety Programs
- Click on the Safety Programs menu icon, then select Safety Programs.
- If you would only like to print a few Safety Programs, check the box to the left of those Safety Programs. If you would like to print by page, do not check any boxes on the Safety Programs summary page.
- Click on the Print/Report button, and then click Print.
- If you checked off any specific Safety Programs, you will have an option to print only the Selected record(s). Otherwise, you can choose to print just the Current page, or Select page(s) to print, such as pages 1-3. If you'd like, you can also select to print All Safety Programs.
- When you're ready, click OK to Print.