Managing Locations, Rooms, Documents, and Emails
When setting up and using CommunityUse you can determine whether to show or hide certain Locations, Rooms, or Documents from your CommunityUse users. You can also turn on and off certain email notifications that are triggered through CommunityUse.
The default setting is to hide ALL locations in CommunityUse, but you may choose to show certain Locations on your CommunityUse page.
To change this setting, go to the Add/Update Location screen for that location in FSDirect.
- Check the Check here to show this Location in CommunityUse box at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Add/Update Record button to save your changes.
The default setting is to hide ALL Rooms from the CommunityUse request page.
- To change this, go to the Add/Update Room screen for that room in FSDirect.
- Check the box to Show Room in CommunityUse.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save your changes. *Note: Events will still appear on the CommunityUse calendar for a location, even if no rooms are turned on to be able to be requested.
Your Documents tab in FSDirect is a remote storage area for your organization's facility rental documents. You can include workflow or other internal documentation here that you may not wish to share with CommunityUse users. The default setting is to hide ALL documents from CommunityUse.
- If you wish to show a document, such as a specific policy, room layout, or How To documentation for OECs or other CommunityUse users, you can check the box on the Document Attachment screen to Show this Document in CommunityUse.
- Click Update to save.
Manage Email Notifications
You may wish to receive an email notification when a new request is received from a CommunityUse user who wishes to submit online requests. You can also receive notification when an OEC deletes an organization from the list of organizations they are authorized to submit requests for.
- To turn these notifications on, click on the Account Setup tab in FSDirect.
- Hover your mouse over the Shortcuts menu and select Manage Email Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Administrator section and check the boxes for the notifications pertaining to OECs.
- Click Submit to save.