Removing a Group Member
Group members can be easily added to, or removed from, a user-created group.
To Remove a Group Member:
- Navigate to Groups & Benchmarking from the Main Menu.
- Click to select the desired Place Group.
- In the benchmarking bar chart, click the numbered link text corresponding to the group member to be removed. The view will change to the meter or place display in Buildings & Meters.
- Click the General PowerView tab to display general properties for the group member, including the groups to which the member belongs.
- Click the "Remove" icon preceding the Group name in the Groups list.
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm removal, or No to exit without removing. If Yes, the member will be removed from the group.