Editing Audit Settings
To Edit Audit Settings:
- Go to Bill Processing and click to select the specific Audit Group. Associated audits will be displayed in a table including the following information columns:
- Name: Audit name.
- Description: Audit description (identifies the auditable characteristic of the bill).
- Severity: User-determined severity level for a failed audit.
- Settings: User-determined tolerance for the audit.
- Skip Zero Comparison: Flag indicates whether or not comparisons will be run if the comparison bill value is "0". This flag is set with a checkbox in the Audit Settings for that audit.
- Click the Pencil icon to the left of the Audit name.
- The Audit Settings window will appear.
Settings options will vary depending on the nature of the audit.
- Make desired changes and click Save to save the new Audit Settings. Or click Cancel to exit the Audit Settings window without saving changes.